updates...more to follow

Welcome all to 2014!!! For me, I thought, hey, things are working out alright, so far....Well, its February my most favorite month of love...always love it. I Don't really know why but its seems everything I thought was alright it not....the struggles the greediness of people, and just hardly and comman courtisys, unless you have money. It seems each new thing I think ok, this will work, turns to ashes. I am tired of it. I am praying harder then ever God will take note as I have let go to him. I usually always do, but there is still something I am not seeing or doing. I pray I do it soon. A very old friend just came back into my life and has lite it up like a Christmas Tree. Life has bee much easier to deal with since he has or we have found each other its been really tripy. I am tired, but need to add my 2 cents... Love and God's Blessings on all of us!! Jewelz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Days of Summer....my summer

The Kama Sutra of Vatsyayana: Part I: Introductory: Chapter V. About Classes of Women Fit and Unfit for Congress with the Citizen, and of Friends, and Messengers

Who should help penniless Americans?